â€œThe new Dynasty colours reflect the latest home exterior colour trends weâ€™re seeing in the industry. Driftshake and Brownstone are warm, earthy tones that bring out the natural scenery around a home, while Frostone Grey is a two-tone grey with subtle contrasting shadows that help create dimension.â€
â€“ Mark Okland, Product Development Manager, IKO
We are excited to announce that 3 NEW IKOÂ® DynastyÂ® Shingle colours are NOW available at Roofmart!
Wind Resistance and Fast Installation Nailed.
Boost curb appeal and add dimension to your next roofing project with IKOÂ® DynastyÂ®, specially manufactured with ArmourZoneÂ®Â for a wider nailing area.
- ArmourZoneÂ® offers a 40% wider nailing area for easier installation and is “Advantage” size
- Two nailing lines that are 1-1/4″ apart
- 100 sq. ft. of coverage per 3 bundles = faster installation and lower labour costs!
See our full DynastyÂ® article for more information.
Speak with your local Roofmart for more information and availability. You can find location details here.
Full Line of Dynasty Swatches
- Dimensions (L x W): 1038 mm x 349 mm (40 7/8â€ x 13 3/4″)
- Exposure: 149 mm (5 7/8â€)
- Coverage Per Bundle: 3.1 mÂ² (33 1/3 ftÂ²)
- Qty Per Pallet: 56 Bundles
- Shingles Per Square: 60
- Limited Warranty1: Limited Lifetime
- Iron Clad Protection1: 15 Years
- Limited Wind Warranty1: 210 km/h (130 mph)
- Blue-green Algae Resistant1: Yes
- ASTM D3462
- ASTM D3018
- ASTM D7158 – Class H
- ASTM D3161 – Class F
- ASTM E108 – Class A
- CSA A123.5
Subject to branch availability. To ensure complete satisfaction, please view several full size shingles and an actual roof installation prior to ï¬nal colour selection as the shingle swatches and photography shown online, in brochures and in our app may not accurately reï¬‚ect shingle colour, and do not fully represent the entire colour blend range, nor the impact of sunlight.
Â¹See Limited Warranty at IKO.com for complete terms, conditions, restrictions, and application requirements. Shingles must be applied in accordance with application instructions and local building code requirements.
Â²All values shown are approximate.
Â³Products developed with reference to these Standards.
NOTE: Product and colour availability may vary by region. The information in this literature is subject to change without notice. We assume no responsibility for errors that may appear in this literature.