The Rich Appearance of Thick-Cut Shingles.
Unsurpassed Strength Against the Elements.
While the lower initial cost of heavyweight shingles makes them popular, the need to replace them every 10-12 years nullifies the expense advantage. While shingles may be a cost-effective option for short-term, budget-constrained projects such as flipping an older, lower market house for profit, they are rarely an option for the elegant home which is intended to be the sustainable, low-maintenance, centerpiece of the estate for decades.
DECRA metal roofing shingles feature thick-cut edges to provide the same dimensionality of a heavy architectural shingle. The lightweight characteristic means that the need for a complete tear-off of the existing roof material isn’t necessary in many cases. Protective layers and a unique DECRA interlocking system add shear strength and wind resistance that no other heavy shingle can provide.
Shingle XD® Colour Options
Shingle XD® Featured Homes
- Minimum Roof Pitch: 4:12
- Product Size: 14-1/8″ x 52-3/8″
- Installed Exposure: 12-1/4″ x 49-1/2″
- Panels per Square: 23.8 per 100 sq. ft.
- Installed Weight: 150 lbs. per 100 sq. ft.
- Installation Method: Designed to be Installed Direct to Deck
- Wind Warrantied up to 193 km/h
- Hail Class 4 Impact Resistance (Highest Rating)
- Fire Non-combustible Class A Fire Rated Material
- Snow & Ice Non-porous, freeze and thaw resistant
DECRA products are Special Order.
Visit www.DECRA.com for product specifications and warranty information.
NOTE: Product and colour availability may vary by region. All warranties are through DECRA, Roof Centre does not manufacture this product. The information in this article is subject to change without notice. We assume no responsibility for errors that may appear in this article.