Effective: June 1, 2018
- All IKO shingles and accessories orders in Kelowna will have a $80 job site charge plus a $1.00 per unit hoist charge.
- For out of town deliveries all IKO shingles and accessories will be charged at the following Town rate below plus a $1.00 per unit hoist charge.
- All James Hardie and Royal Siding product orders in Kelowna will have a $80 job site rate plus an additional $50 surcharge.
- For out of town deliveries all James Hardie and Royal siding product orders will be charged at the following Town rate below plus an additional $50 surcharge.
- All IKO, Firestone, Siplast commercial & residential orders on our HIAB 322 cranes will be charged out at $150 per hour.
- All IKO, Firestone, Siplast commercial & residential orders on our HIAB 422 cranes will be charged out at $175 per hour.
- All IKO, Firestone, Siplast commercial & residential orders on our Stiff Boom cranes will be charged out at $175 per hour.
TOWNS ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING RATES:
|Westbank||$90||Big White||$300||Joe Rich||$90||Oyama||$100|
|Rock Creek||$400||Winfield||$100||Carrs Landing||$100||Merritt||$400|
- $50.00 freight surcharge will apply to all deliveries.
- $1.00 per unit for ground drop plus applicable jobsite charge if unable to load on the roof.
- $2.00 per unit pre-loaded by Roof Centre on roof pitches up to 7/12 and new construction roofs.
- $3.00 per unit pre-loaded by Roof Centre on roof pitches 8/12 on new construction only.
- $40.00 per lift for Roof Topping of OSB or plywood (Roof Centre will not Preload OSB or plywood.)
- $3.00 per loaded kilometer plus applicable hoisting charges for towns not listed above or contact your Roof Centre representatives for a freight rate.
- Returns will have a Jobsite charge per order, plus $3.00 per bundle de-hoist charge. Dehoist based on 1 hour minimum anything over will be charge out at $150.00 per hour plus $3.00 per bundle.
- Out of town returns will be subject to a $3.00 per loaded kilometer charge.
- Undeliverables returns are charged at $150.
- Hourly rate starts at the time of loading and ends then the truck returns to Roof Centre yard locations.
- Equipment reach capabilities are dependant on job site conditions and crane/hoist charge may vary on site access.
- Roof Centre reserves the right to decline an order if safety is an issue. Delivery is at the discretion of our on-site personnel.
- Prior to installation, please verify delivery of product & product colour.
- Any claims for shortages or damages must be made to Roof Centre within 24 hours of delivery.
- Scheduled deliveries can be subject to delays beyond our control, due to weather, mechanical failure, etc. Roof Centre will not accept charge backs for delays.
Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices and Policies are subject to change without notice.